Top-Reviewed Hypo-Allergenic, Best Food for Dogs With Allergies
Try Food for Dogs with Allergies to eliminate dog allergies that cause your companion endless hours of discomfort, stomach upsets, itching, scratching, loss of fur and paw licking, by trying a Limited Ingredient Diet. (Always see your vet first)
Specialized Food for dogs with allergies are easy to find now. They will be marked Hypo allergenic, and/or Limited Ingredient Diet (L.I.D.)
Allergies are known to be worse now than 50 years ago before the advent of pre packaged, off the shelf, all in one dinner for your dog. Low quality pet foods are the main problem for dogs with food sensitivities because of all the by-products, preservatives, cheap fillers, and grains for example.
Here are five tips to help you and your companion have a more peaceful, happier and more comfortable time.
- If you know your dog has allergies to food, then the very first thing to do is switch him to a Limited Ingredient Diet. (Very few Ingredients) These can be easily found at your local pet store, or many online pet stores carry specialty foods which are delivered directly to you such as AMAZON.COM.
- Try a homemade dog food recipe, which will give you complete control of the ingredients your dog ingests. You can then use fresh, organic, pesticide free, GMO free and hormone free products.
- Completely avoid any food that contains grains. Start you pet on the elimination diet.
- Seasonal allergies, pest allergies or specific airborne allergies that can affect your dog in many ways should be investigated and eliminated as source of allergies if changing you pet's diet doesn't work.
- Avoid all commercial foods that contain artificial additives, preservatives, by products, artificial colours, corn, wheat, soy, or any of these bad dog food ingredients.
NATURE’S VARIETY INSTINCT LID DOG FOOD FOR DOGS WITH ALLERGIES
Nature's Variety Instinct Limited Ingredient Dog Food provide grain-free, gluten-free nutrition with one protein and one hypoallergenic starch, combined with just a few other wholesome, natural ingredients. Fewer ingredients means fewer worries that your dog will react negatively to his or her food.
What it does NOT contain is chicken, beef, fish, eggs, dairy, grain or gluten, which are common food allergens.
For sensitive stomachs caused by food allergies
Exclusive green tea antioxidant coating for great taste and nutrition
Grain-free, gluten-free, allergy formula
Perfect kibble size for small to large dogs
Complete and balanced for all life stages and all breeds
These 3 Honest Kitchen Formulas a specifically made for Dogs With Allergies:
- LIMITED INGREDIENT dog food with only SIX ingredients
- MINIMALLY PROCESSED dehydrated whole food ingredients
- 100% HUMAN GRADE dog food from farm to bowl
- MADE IN THE USA by a family-owned company, nothing from China
- ALL NATURAL dog food with no by-products, preservatives or GMO ingredients
- JUST ADD WATER for a warm, delicious meal!
- REDUCES PAW LICKING: Low glycemic dog allergy food prevents the growth of yeast on your dogs paws, which is the leading cause of paw licking and biting in dogs today
- SOLVES SKIN ITCHING, REDNESS, BUMPS AND FOUL ODOR: Limited ingredient formula contains human-grade New Zealand Lamb and other essential hypoallergenic ingredients; which will relieve your dogs skin problems
- GRAIN FREE, HIGH PROTEIN
You may also like:
Category: Dog Food